Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bob Marley Day...

It's a Bob Marley kind of day.  I'm having real problems with my car title.  I had to call the dmv investigator to look into it...I am trying not to be pissed.  Oh yeah, and I dropped my phone into a cup of water in my car...so it is drying out.  I'm going to put Bob Marley on and bake some brownies...not the special kind although that would be nice.  So here's a funny story for ya...

When I was in Chicago with one of my ex's we went to a Jamaican club and he was getting really wasted.  I started dancing by myself and in came this short security guard.  He started dancing next to me and my ex was so drunk he ran up to him and yelled " stop dancing with my girlfriend!".  ----oh yeah, later that night I lost my drunk ex and I drove around in a cop car on the streets of Chicago looking for him lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment